Manitoba PNP Priority Assessment Stream
Following are the three streams under this category:
Manitoba Employer Direct Stream & International Student Stream
- An applicant must settle permanently in Manitoba
- An applicant should have an experience of minimum 6 months of work in Manitoba under a temporary work permit
- An applicant must have been offered a permanent, full-time job with regional wages, compensation consistent and existing agreements from Manitoba employer, which position cannot be filled by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- An applicant must have all the required training, certificates and educational qualifications
- An applicant should have at least one academic year under post-secondary graduation in Manitoba
- An applicant should’ve applied for post-graduation work permit from CIC
- An applicant should be working in Manitoba currently and have received a permanent and full time job offer from Manitoba’s employer.
Skilled Workers with a connection to Manitoba: Applicants should have an experience of Manitoba which includes living in the past in the province as a visiting worker or as an international student. Following are the conditions:
- In a renowned post-secondary institution in Manitoba, an applicant as an international student should have attended and completed an authorized education or training program. (Note: Language studies are not authorized)
- In order to prove you’ve studied in Manitoba, you have to submit the following documents: (i) Study permit, (ii) Academic transcripts and (iii) diploma, degree or the certificate you have after completing the program
Express Entry Stream for Manitoba Immigration
A new sub-stream has been launched by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program to appoint a limited number of MPNP applicants for Express Entry system.
Applicants who will be contacted directly by MPNP are:
- Applicants who have an application in the Skilled Worker Overseas stream with MPNP file numbers
- According to the assessment of a MPNP Immigration officer and based on the documents, an applicant must meet the eligibility criteria at least one of the three federal economic immigration programs including Express entry
All the selected candidates by MPNP have to submit following documents:
- Federal Skilled Workers have to submit educational Credentials Assessment for every requirement.
- Express Entry ID and Job seeker validation codes are required by MPNP as a proof of successful completion of Express Entry.
However, there is no guarantee of approval under this initiative by MPNP or CIC. There is a full assessment against MPNP criteria in every case. The nominated applicants while submitting their permanent residence application through Express Entry have to provide evidence that they meet federal criteria.